In addition to a traditional maritime practice, the attorneys of the Firm offer broad experience in advising and representing clients on issues relating to all modes of domestic and international transportation, including:
- Freight loss and damage claims for motor carriers, as well as domestic and international air carriers.
- Defense of all types of transportation intermediaries (brokers, freight forwarders, NVOCC’s, third-party logistics providers, indirect air carriers) in freight loss and damage claims, errors and omissions and other contractual and/or tort liabilities.
- Negotiation and drafting of transportation contracts, tariffs and terms and conditions of service.
- Tort liability defense of motor carriers, intermodal equipment providers and rail logistics companies.
- Insurance of transportation intermediaries and motor carrier cargo liability.
- Warehousing liability and contracts
- Immediate response and investigation of casualties.
Our clients include trucking companies, transportation intermediaries in all modes of transportation, marine terminals, warehouses, intermodal equipment providers, rail service companies, direct and indirect air carriers and the insurers of these clients.
The attorneys of the Firm are members of the Transportation Lawyers Association, the Conference of Freight Counsel, the Transportation Loss & Prevention & Security Association, and the Intermodal Association of North America, and they have written numerous articles and been featured speakers in the field of transportation law.